I just noticed something (this is weird, has to do with prepositions... :-))
You are...
angry WITH someone
mad AT someone
disappointed IN someone
thats so weird!
Printable View
I just noticed something (this is weird, has to do with prepositions... :-))
You are...
angry WITH someone
mad AT someone
disappointed IN someone
thats so weird!
LOL!
Curious... languages have such things. I can think of the double negations in Spanish... "No hay nadie" should actually mean there's somebody there...
Yup! Spanish uses the double negation sometimes, Such as "Aqui no hay nada" (Here there is nothing) or the like.
double negatives become one negative in spanish unless you use certain words... :-P thats kinda weird too, but its understood, in English in you speech a lot of people say stuff like "You dont got no money??!?" which really people are trying to say "You dont have any money?!?!?".. but are really saying "You have money!??!?"....
:-P
Double negation is indeed an odd feature of Spanish!
yer all is some kinda bunch of hillbillies over there ain't ya being that?
[img]tongue.gif[/img] jk
Said he who is trying to learn the language who made him to believe that we are hillbillies... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL@xellos
I ain't trying to leanr none of that dern hilllbilly languages! I ain't not needing any of that Spanish stuffs!